Monday, June 13, 2011

Oooh, Remember when We used to have Roof Parties?!?! June 12th 2005!

M bought the house in Greenpoint in the Spring of 2005. This i believe was our first rooftop party on June 12th 2005. The View was Incredible. The drinks, the food, the company - all unforgettable. I want to thank M for such a wonderful time. Everyone had a blast and will look back fondly on this time. I miss those days sometimes.
 Owner of the famous Roof in Greenpoint Brooklyn, NY USA - june 12th 2005
M talks shop with Joe. Eric Dolan in the back.

Thats Jameson and his girlfriend (now wife) Christina. I also see Chris Sparks in the back there.
Dolan and I share some Potato salad
Sweeeet Joey Valentine. Hey, Its a Doggie on a Roof!! How CUUuuuutteee?!?
And Kim was there too! Is that Rock and Roll Leather Rachel in the background?
The Lovely Lydia! She bartended at Beauty Bar in Manhattan!
Just a bunch of friends hanging out. Lets see, Theres Aileen Tat, Aaron Lefkove, his gf, Darya Zhuk, her bf, Leather Rachel and her friend (bf?) Jake Noodle?
Jake Rat, Patty, Andy Curtain, Ryan Matthew Cohn, Aaron, Dolan, Bridgette!

Tristan hangin out on the Ledge
Ryan, Andy and Dolan discuss the current state of affairs.

Boy! I sure do miss those Roof Parties! They were SUCH FUN!!
Heres a wonderful view of the city, while Jake Noodle Boy lights one up!
Patty and Jake Rat. I heard they were the Dave Clark Five the other day. I used to love that band. Stalkers would cover Anyway You Want It! It was my favorite!
Good Good Times~!
Shutterbug Tristan and Joey Valentine

Its also 3 AM on June 14th. I cant sleep sooo i made this post.

1 comment:

  1. There's too many of you on the rooftop! That's one heck of a party. Which reminds me, there was one rooftop I've been to in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It had a view of Manhattan's skyline. That was one of the best rooftop views I've seen in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete