Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept. 15, 2009 - First Post

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post. not sure what to say. Im excited to finally be a Blogger! Whoohoo!

This is great because it adds another name to my already enourmous list of things i do. for example:

Bass Player (in the Stalkers) / Musician
Actor / Dancer / Entertainer
Philanthropist (I donated art to The Museum of Sex)
DJ
Photographer
Notary Public
Licensed Car Service Driver
Experienced Bookkeeper / Experienced Office Manager
Motorcycle Owner / Operator
CPR instructor
PolyLinguist
Lease Holder
Pickler / Mushroom Grower
Mover
Mechanic Assistant

Ook. You get the point. Jerk of All Trades - Master of None! thats my motto. I can do almost anything i put my mind to, but i cant put my mind to anything in particular nor for a prolonged period of time. ADD perhaps?

ok. I guess i should go. Look for photos, blurbs, ideas, cliche's and such on here.

Thanks for listening. feel free to comment.

i Remain

daniel goldshtein

No comments:

Post a Comment